Biringer Farm Harvest Festival 2018
It’s the Place to be! Come and you will see!
Biringer Farm Annual Strawberry Fest-2018
Fun in Farmland
Sat/Sun, June 16 & 17, 11:00am-3:00pm.
Berries and Fun! Head down the Red Rooster Route to Biringer Farm, Arlington, WA. Stroll down Strawberry Lane on a working farm with a barnyard full of Fun! Free Admission. Food and Fun reasonably priced.
There is Something for Every One!
FOODIES: Come early (Jam demo Saturday ONLY, June 16, 10:00am-2pm.)
‘PUT SUMMER IN A JAR.’ Watch the jam expert, Kate Halstead, (The Jam Lady) demo short cooking classes …jams, jellies, and spreads. Agriculture Workshops, WSU Snohomish County Extension Food Safety Program.
- Enjoy the Arlington Airfare Kiddie Planes
- Giant Strawberry Ride
- Strawberry and Castle Maze Inflatables
- Pennies in the Hay
- Kiddie Slides and Tunnel
- Pig Bowling
- Face Painting
- Pro Kite Flyers
- Get to know your farmer and their great BF staff!
- Grab a partner and join in the Red Rooster Route Chicken Dance!
FARM MARKET: When the season hits…the barn market is full of fresh pre-picked berries, local honey, gourmet packaged shortcake to-die-for… and cold drinks for your convenience.
CREAM OF THE CROP:
- Ride the Biringer Farm ‘Jolly Trolley’ out to acres of berries
- Harvest whatever is ripe and suits your fancy!
- Pluck choice fresh berries right from the vines!
- Before you go home slurp down an Old-fashioned Strawberry shortcake.
- Oh me, Oh my…pile it high and kiss it goodbye!
Yes, Biringer Farm is where traditions are kept, treasured memories are made while luscious fruit goes home with family and friends…until you return again.
FYI: Only service dogs allowed on the farm. We love dogs and it makes us cry when doggies are brought to the farm and left in the car. 🙁 Please leave your doggies at home. Thanks for helping us comply with State food laws.