Hourly positions require work references and an interview process. You must be 18 or over to apply.
***We need more BERRY PICKERS than we do HOURLY EMPLOYEES (non-berry picking positions),
so if you are interested in picking berries, APPLY for BOTH positions!!!***
Earn Extra Money! 4-8 Weeks Work! June & July!
- Wage $12/hr. + Free & Discounted Berries
- Great Summer Job!
- Build Your Resume!
- Work Outdoors!
- Work with a Great Team!
- Multicultural environment!
- Fast-Paced Friendly Environment!
- Most positions will be at our Arlington Farm.
- A few openings may be available at our Marysville, Lynnwood, and Shoreline Berry Barns.
- Ideal candidates have flexible hours and are willing to work wherever they are needed.
- June & July
- We need people that can start at the beginning of June and work through July!
- Open 7 Days/Week
- Flexible Hours Considered
- Most positions are on call / weather dependent
- Field Supervisors
- Customer Service
- Truck Drivers
All jobs require these skills
- Must Have Reliable Transportation: Farm is NOT on a bus route
- Dependable, Focused, Committed, Hard Workers Only!
- Respectful to diversity
- Strong in Integrity, Quality Minded
- Self-Starter, Team Player
- Organizational Skills
- Basic math skills
- Willingness to get your hands dirty
- Ability to focus on company goals
- Ability to follow and give instructions
- Ability to work individually, with a team, and under supervision
- Ability to perform assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to give and take constructive criticism
- Ability to stand, bend, sit, lift, and/or walk for long periods of time
- Ability to work with a pressure filled business and on the spot decision making
Job Specific Qualifications
Individual jobs may call for some but not necessarily all of these skills
- Customer Service Experience
- Supervisory/Management Experience
- Verbal communication & effective listening skills
- Ability to use or learn to use farm equipment
- Forklift driving experience
- Truck driving experience
- Valid driver’s license
- Experience working with inventory
- Ability to learn hiring procedures
- Ability to use or learn cashiering skills, such as cash register operation, making change, and credit card machines
- Knowledge of telephone etiquette
- 1. Proof of Identity & Work Authorization
- Examples of Documents that Prove Identity AND Work Authorization: U.S. Passport, U.S. Passport Card, Permanent Resident Card, Employment Authorization Card
- Examples of Documents that Prove Identity (needs to be accompanied by a document proving work authorization): Driver’s License, Government-Issued ID Card, School ID Card (current year), School Yearbook with photo (current year)
- Examples of Documents that Prove Work Authorization (needs to be accompanied by a document proving identity): Social Security Card, U.S. Birth Certificate
Check this out to make sure you have what you need!
- 2. Original Social Security Card
- 3. Proof of Age (any government document listing your date of birth)
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws